By accessing this Website, accessible from https://smmpanel2.com, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use this Website.
2. Acceptable Use
You agree not to use the Website to:
● Post, upload, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, sexist, vulgar, obscene, indecent, misleading, pornographic, sexually explicit, offensive content or materials of any kind.
● Post or transmit any material that exploits children under 18 years of age.
● Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state your association with a person or entity.
● Violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
● Solicit personal information from minors or any other persons.
● Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
● Post irrelevant or excessive content or comments intended to disrupt normal discourse.
● Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
3. User Content
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content, you grant the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform and otherwise exploit such Content in any format and through any mode of distribution, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
You affirm, represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to grant the Company the license to the Content as stated above without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity.
4. Account Security
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and for restricting access to your account on your devices. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Report any unauthorized access or use of your account to the Company immediately.
5. Prohibited Conduct
You specifically agree not to:
● Use the Website or services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Website or servers, networks or other infrastructure connected to the Website.
● Disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or underlying data structures, formulas or algorithms of the Website.
● Copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, store, rent, lease, lend, sublicense or otherwise transfer or make available any portion of the Website except as expressly authorized by the Company.
● Use any data mining, bots, scrapers, crawlers, spyware or other automatic data gathering, extraction or storage method in connection with the Website.
● Post, distribute or transmit spam, adware, spyware, phishing, chain letters, pyramid schemes or engage in other similar activities through the Website.
6. Termination of Use
The Company may suspend, restrict or terminate any user’s access to the Website, at the Company’s sole discretion, at any time without notice or liability if the Company determines that the user has violated these terms, applicable laws, or engaged in other inappropriate conduct.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or revise these Terms at any time. All changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use after any modifications constitutes acceptance of the new terms. It is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any changes, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website and all content, products and services provided through the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Neither the Company nor its service providers will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, browsing, use of or inability to access or use the Website or reliance on any Website content or services.
9. Limitation of Liability
The Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and vendors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website including loss of profits, loss of business, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or legal costs, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. No Warranties
Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company makes no warranties that:
● The Website will meet your requirements or expectations.
● The Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
● The Website content will be accurate, reliable, complete, legal or safe.
● Any errors or defects in the Website content will be corrected.
● The Website servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have violated these Terms, applicable laws or third party rights.
12. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, agents, representatives or suppliers be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising from your access to, browsing, use of or inability to access or use the Website or reliance on any Website content or services. This limitation applies regardless of the legal theory under which liability is asserted.
13. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the United States. Any disputes relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
14. No Refunds
All fees for services rendered by the Company are non-refundable under any circumstances. You will not be entitled to any refunds in the event of voluntary account termination by you, account termination by the Company for cause, or suspension/restriction of your account privileges.
15. Account Termination
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and access to the Website at our sole discretion without notice or liability. Reasons for account termination include but are not limited to violation of these Terms, inappropriate behavior, legal violations, spam, abuse, fraud, or any other actions that the Company deems to be harmful. Accounts terminated by the Company are not eligible for reinstatement or refunds.
16. Third Party Services
17. No Responsibility for Third Party Bans or Acts
The Company takes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any bans, restrictions, penalties or other actions taken by third party websites, platforms, services and apps against users arising from use of the Company's Website or services.